Thursday, February 11, 2016

Single Layer Stamped Card

Hello Again my Friends!
Yep ... I have a second post to share with you today!
I don't do that often but I had a little time to play and wanted to create in a style that I 'RARELY' do ... that is Single Layer cards.  I don't know why I don't do more cards of this style ... guess I just love the look of the layers with ribbons, die cuts, flowers ... well you get my drift!! LOL

Okay ... here we go!


The challenge over on Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog was my inspiration today.  Their theme is SINGLE LAYER with some beautiful samples for inspiration and I just had to give it a whirl.
My mojo has been lacking lately so I was hoping this would help ... and it has!

A peek at the inside ...
I've used the very old Stampin' Up set of stamps called 'Toile Blossom' for my design and colored them in with Prisma Pencils (something else I haven't used in quite some time).  The sentiment is by Verses Inc and I chose Kraft card stock since I think it's perfect for a sympathy card ... more subtle.

Challenges to share in:
A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore February Challenge - Use a digi or stamp

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.