Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Double D Challenge - Polka Dots

Hello Everyone!
It's time once again for a new fun challenge at the Double D Challenge Blog!

Team Diane has a fabulous theme and mood board to inspire you ...

ANYTHING POLKA DOTS!


WOW!  How much fun is this going to be?
I can't wait to see what everyone creates ... going to be awesome!

Here's what I've come up with for today's challenge:

I wasn't really sure what direction I was headed ... but I just started looking through my stash for anything that screamed Polka Dots and look what I found!

I've had this Graphic45 paper pack in the drawer for ages ... time to blow the dust off and get creative.  It's the Graphic45 'Domestic Goddess' paper pack and these ladies were perfect for this challenge!  My background paper is also Graphic45 ... from the Botanical Tea 6x6 Patterns & Solids pack.  This was a 2 sided paper so the strip I cut off I simply flipped over ... did a little 'faux stitching', added a polka dot grosgrain ribbon and voila ... perfect accent piece!  My organza polka dot ribbon comes from either Michaels or Joanns and I combined them together using my Craft-Dee Bowz bow maker for my ribbon treatment.    Peeking through my 'goodies' I found this vintage looking clock embellishment that just screamed to be added to my design!

I hope you'll come join in our fun!
AND ... YOU could be our PRIZE WINNER!!

Yep ... we have badges for a Winner & Top 3 favorites chosen by the design team ...
Then one lucky random winner will be selected for the PRIZE ...
But you have to pop over to the blog to see what Diane is offering up this challenge!

You will have until August 14th to play along ...
Hope to see you there!

Challenges to share in:
 Craft-Dee Bowz August Challenge - Anything Goes including a handmade bow
Craft Your Passion Challenge #323 - Anything Goes
 Ooh La La Challenge - Ribbons & Bows

Thanks for stopping by and as always ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.