Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Sisterhood of Crafters - Encouraging Words

Hello Friends!
Today I'm happy to say I am the hostess for a new challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters.
The theme I have chosen is:

ENCOURAGEMENT

With what seems to be so much hate and discontent in our world today, 
why not take a moment and do or say something to encourage your friends, neighbors or even a stranger!  
A few kind words could change someone's life! 


I found this sentiment on a sheet of 'Words of Inspiration' by Inspired by Stamping.
The background was created by simply repeat stamping a
Stacey Stamps floral stamp around the outside edge of a white
card stock panel using SU Bermuda Bay ink.

To showcase my sentiment, I've used the Tutti Designs
Nesting Stitched Tags and added a simple knotted turquoise
ribbon that I actually had laying on my work station from a previous project.

Challenges to share in:
Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #241 - Anything Goes
Scrapy Land Challenge #65 - Anything Goes w/steel dies
The Crafty Addicts Challenge #36 - Anything Goes w/sentiment
 Word Art Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

I hope you'll come join in our fun challenges!

Thanks for stopping by today and as always . . .




Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, Black cs
Ink:  SU Bermuda Bay, Versafine Onyx
Stamps:  Stacey Stamps, Inspired by Stamping
Accessories:  Tutti Designs Nesting Stitched Tags, Turquoise Satin Ribbon



14 comments:

  1. Beautifully created and I especially love the pretty background!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. Love the stitched tags and the ribbon is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOWZA! I love your stamped background, that flower is beautiful and the color is awesome! Great stitched tag and wonderful sentiment. Love the matching ribbon too! So Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic challenge, like you said we need more encouragement and good these days, there is just so much hate going on.... Totally love your stamped background and your quote is so true, pretty way of tying your ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great challenge you chose, Darlene! You made a beautiful background with your stamped flower. Could have sworn it was designer paper. I love Bermuda Bay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning Card !Love the BACKGROUND !!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Scrapy Land challenges blog and good luck !
    Maryvonne DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful background; love the card design

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty background, I love that color! Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty card and such a great message! Love your gorgeous background.

    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM, and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an encouraging card! I sure whoever receives this will love it! Thank you for joining In the Word Art Wednesday fun! Ginny M DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a perfectly lovely card, Darlene. Thanks so much for sharing your art with us. It's always a treat to have you link up and play along. Have a blessed week.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    P.S. I know you have a lot on your plate, Dar, but if you have time and are interested, I'd love to have you guest design for me this year. Let me know if it's something you're interested in doing. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the message and your sentiments behind it. The card is really beautiful and elegant. Thanks for joining us at ATSM. All the very best and hope to see you soon. Nandini, DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww.... I just love your card. Lovely design with the good message. Specially love the beautiful flower background, beautiful.
    Thanks for sharing in The Crafty Addicts Challenge, see you again.
    Rebecca, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene