Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Sisterhood of Crafters - It's All Black & White

Hello Friends!
Today I'm happy to share a creation for a new challenge at
The Sisterhood of Crafters.
Vickie is our hostess and the theme she has chosen is:

 IT'S ALL BLACK & WHITE

I love making black & white creations so I was
excited about Vickie's choice!  My card actually came together in about
five minutes!!!  I had some die cuts pre cut and sitting on my work
station just waiting for the right time and today's the day!


My die cut is from Tutti Designs ... 'Happy Birthday Square'.
My card is A6 in size and it fit beautifully on my black card stock background panel.  I've had this plaid ribbon on my ribbon board for literally years ... I don't have a lot left but enough for a simple accent on this birthday wish.  Three little pearl drops created with Nuvo White Crystal Drops in the corner and Diamond Stickles in the flower centers and my card is ready for the birthday celebration!

Challenges to share in:
Daring Cardmakers Challenge - Two colors
The Crazy Challenge - Birthday
UnstampaBelles May Challenge - Layers & borders
Crafter's Cafe Challenge - Birthday

I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun!

Thanks for stopping by today and as always . . .

15 comments:

  1. Very pretty and the ribbon adds the perfect touch, I love the elegant look of this pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. Love the die cut panel, diamond stickles and ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dar, very elegant and loving that tartan bow. Great entry for our birthday challenge at the Crafters Café,CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful die that is. Great card. Thanks for sharing with us at Unstampabelles - please come back again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's just something about a black and white card, they're so elegant! Love this stunner! That HB is great, it's so fancy and delicate! And I adore that gingham ribbon, that POPS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So stylish and elegant this is !!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't you just love it when they come together so perfectly!! I love your plaid ribbon with it, such a perfect bow and your drops are just perfect too, I seem to have trouble still getting nice round drops, even with the tips I have seen. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can't go wrong with such pretty stuff! The die cut is so crisp against the black, and I sure do love that plaid ribbon! The Diamond Stickles look awesome in the flower centers, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the die cut against the black, just stunning. Thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers. X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great colour combo and lovely die cut. Thanks for sharing with us at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very stylish. Thanks for entering at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is so elegant.
    Thanks for joining with us at The Crazy Challenge.
    Yaiza DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely Black .
    and white card. Thanks for joying us at Birthday challenge in Craze challenge blog.
    Miroslava from DT of The Crazy Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge. Good luck and hope to see you again! Valentina DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene