Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Word Art Wednesday July Guest Designer

Hello dear friends!
How honored am I to have been asked to Guest Design in July for the
Word Art Wednesday Challenge Blog!  Thanks so much to Karen (and the rest of the team) for this invitation!

The message they are sharing this time around is as follows:

And, here is the card I created using this beautiful passage:
 

A long time ago, a Stampin' Up rep had put together packs of 6x6 designer paper from those 12x12's she had left in her stash, and sold them at a very reasonable price.  I had totally forgotten about these papers until recently so went in search of just the right paper to go with my sentiment panel.  Of course as most SU designer papers, this was a double sided piece so I simply flipped over the strip I had cut off ... die cut a decorate edge (Spellbinder A2 Scallop Borders #S5-214) on that strip and adhered it to the bottom of my background panel.


The die cut I used to showcase my sentiment is an older Lea'bilities 'Fancy Oval Frame' die #DR458923.  The center pops out when cut so I cut it twice ... once from red for the outside design then again from my printed white panel so I could reinsert it into the red frame.  A few little white Nuvo Crystal Drops were added for texture.

I hope you'll come join in the fun at Word Art Wednesday Challenge Blog!
They same a beautiful passage with each challenge ... be sure to pop over and check it out!

Thanks for stopping by today and
As always  . . .






Recipe:  
Papers:  White cs, Red cs, Green cs, SU dp
Dies:   Lea'bilities 'Fancy Oval Frame' die #DR458923, Spellbinder A2 Scallop Borders #S5-214, Frantic Stamper 'Spring Ivy' #FRA9451
Accessories:  Prima flowers, Nuvo crystal drops


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.