Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Young Love . . .

Hello Everyone!
Today, as my design team card for the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog,   I have a cute card to share that could be used for a variety of occasions!     OH! and did you know they have a DT Call out for this team?  If you're interested, you'll have to hurry ... ends this Friday, Sept. 15th ... details HERE.


It actually all started with this Tim Holtz Oxide Distress Inks background panel that I had left over from an earlier card.  From there I started looking through my dies and spotted this cute couple.  I thought the colorful panel would make a good 'sky' for their silhouette and viola ... my card was born!


I really wanted the focus to be on this adorable couple so other than my colorful panel representing the sky, I kept my card pretty clean & simple by simply scoring at 1/4" & 1/2" on all four sides of my card front.

The dies I have used are:

Die-Versions - Whispers - Lovely Kids


Impression Obsession - Dies - Clouds


Impression Obsession - Dies - Split Tree


Tutti Designs - Dies - Nesting Stitched Rectangles

I hope you've enjoyed what I've shared today!  And, don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.
click below for:

Challenges to share in:
Crafty Sentiments Challenge - Dies and/or Punches
 Cuttlebug Mania Challenge - ATG with Die Cut and/or Embossing
Lemon Shortbread Challenge #50 - ATG
Try It On Tuesday Challenge - My Friend

Thanks so much for stopping by today and as always . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.