Sunday, December 17, 2017

Last minute crunch . . .

Hello Friends!
Well we are in crunch time here at the Pavlick house when it comes to gift buying, card making/sending, etc.  So after finally writing out & sending my holiday cards last week I realized I was several short ... got busy yesterday and created the extras needed due to my 'miscount' !!  My Bad!!

So I did something I RARELY do ... mass production!
Well ... mass production for me ... only 4 of one kind, 2 of another, etc. etc.


I purchased this adorable 'Caroling Penguins' stamp by Rubbernecker Stamps a few months back and even though it didn't take much to color ... it did take a little more time for the fussy cutting but I think they turned out cute!!!

My die cut sentiments are Impression Obsession 'Merry Christmas Flourish' 
Impression Obsession - Dies - Merry Christmas Flourish
and Sue Wilson 'Festive Collection - Merry Little Christmas'.
Sue Wilson Designs - Festive Collection -  Merry Little Christmas
Lawn Fawn - Small Cross Stitched Rectangle Stackables DiesLawn Fawn - Large Cross Stitched Rectangle Stackables DiesAnd, the frame was created using the
Lawn Fawn Large & Small Cross Stitched Stackable Rectangle dies.







When BFF Diane Hover (Nellie's Nest) showed me this Tim Holtz falling snow embossing folder while visiting her in November ... I knew I just HAD TO HAVE IT!!!  (Thanks Diane ... you are my #1 enabler!  lol)   I must admit, this embossing folder made it so easy to create the background for my cute carolers!!

Challenges to share in:
2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge #9 - ATG with Critters
Animal Friends Challenge #57 - ATG with Animals
The Artistic Stamper December Challenge - Christmas
 Die Cut Diva's Challenge - Wintertime
The Rubber Buggy Challenge #8 - Christmas and/or Winter

Well, back to work ...

Hope you're enjoying a wonderful holiday season!
As always . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.